Our broad project experience allow us to offer a comprehensive range of services. See below for examples of projects we've worked on.
Adelaide is dedicated to providing customizable and innovative real estate solutions for multifamily, condominium, hospitality, and mixed-use developments. Just eighteen months since opening its doors, Adelaide Real Estate already boasts a growing number of clients—three currently, with five more in the pipeline—and an impressive portfolio of projects. Eight projects are ongoing across Denver, Seattle, Austin, and Houston, valued at $1.8 billion, and 10 more are in the pipeline worth approximately $600 million and growing, including two condos and eight multifamily projects.
Adelaide seeks to fill a niche in the urban market by providing boutique multifamily projects that meet a broad spectrum of household incomes. The Adelaide team has a combined experience of 43 years in real estate and nearly four decades in development, and expertise in all phases of real estate, from construction to development to analytics.
William Elser's Prior Multifamily Projects with Hines
David Genova's Notable Past Projects with Previous Employeers
- The River Oaks – 79 Unit Condo (Houston, TX)
- CONFIDENTIAL – 60 Unit condo (Houston, TX)
- Southport Green –36 luxury residences (Southport, CT)
- 280 Metropolitan Ave – 35 unit condo (Williamsburg, NY)
- Blue – 34 Condos (NY, NY)
- 225 Rector – 200 unit condo conversion (NY, NY)
- W Hotel and Residences – 59-story condo tower (NY, NY)
- CONFIDENTIAL – 166 key 5-star hotel (Houston, TX)
- Southport Green – 39 key Boutique Hotel (Southport, CT)
- Jade Hotel – 113 key boutique hotel (NY, NY)
- W Hotel and Residences – Full service Hotel (NY, NY)
- Cambria Suites – 120 key limited service hotel (Madison, WI)
- Numerous Marriot and IHG flagged hotels